300 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
Agni Yoga India offers a 300-hour fully residential yoga teacher training program that includes stay at the school. This rigorous intermediate to advanced level course is open to those who have completed their 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course from a Yoga Alliance accredited institution.
You can enhance your yoga practise and develop your knowledge with the help of our 300-hour yoga teacher training programme. You will be able to teach from your heart and from personal experience rather than merely from memory and lectures.
Our yoga teacher training rishikesh program is a hands-on teacher training course developed to prepare you to teach yoga to students of all skill levels. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to design, practice and teach your own asana flow sequences and confidently instruct.
Who is qualified to apply for this Program?
Anyone who has completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training can enrol for 300 hour yoga teacher training. After the completion of the course, you will be qualified to teach anywhere in the world and not just in India. The minimum age to enrol in this course is 18 years.
300 Hour Yoga Rishikesh
This Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is based on the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga. As the practice of yoga is not merely the practice of asana, we have focused on Yamas, Niyamas, Pranayama, pratyahara, meditation techniques, and mindfulness too. This comprehensive curriculum covers Yoga philosophy based on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, yogic lifestyle and ethics, yogic diet, anatomy, and physiology for Yoga Teachers and practitioners, to help you form a balanced life. At the end of the course, you will be ready to practice and teach the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series at your own pace.
Traditional Hatha Yoga
‘Hatha’ is a Sanskrit word, which means “discipline of force” and the goal of Hatha yoga is to strengthen your muscles and create a mindful connection to your body. Hatha Yoga is known as the core of Asana Practice. We strongly encourage you to bring your creativity into your teaching styles.
You will also have the benefit to explore other styles of asana practice including Yin and restorative yoga, to develop your experience and knowledge of other yoga traditions and styles during the course.
Syllabus for 300 Hour TTC Rishikesh
- Therapeutical Effects of Shathkarma
- Kati Vasti Tridosha (Explanation of Tridosha)
- Food Habits as per Tridosha
- Nadi Parikshan
- Respiratory Diseases-
- Diseases related to Respiration
- Yoga Nidra
- Pranayama and its effects
- Eyes diseases
- Heart diseases
- Heart opening Session
- Video session on Awakening of Kundalini
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Padangusth asana
- Padahasth asana
- Utthita Trikon asana
- Parivrtta Trikon asana
- Utthita Parsvakon asana
- Prasarita Padottan asana A B C & D
- Parsvottan asana
- Eka Pada Padangusth asana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottan asana
- Utkat asana
- Virabhadra asana A & B
- Dand asana
- Paschimottan asana A B C & D
- Purvattan asana
- Ardha Baddha Padma Uttan asana
- Triang Mukaika pada Pashimottan asana
- Janu Sirs asana A B & C
- Marichy asana A B C & D
- Nav asana
- Bhujapid asana
- Kurm asana
- Supta Kurma asana
- Garbha Pind asana
- Kukkut asana
- Baddha Kon asana A & B
- Kon asana
- Upavishta Kon asana
- Supta Kon asana
- Supta Padangusth asana A & B
- Ubhaya Padanghusth asana
- Urdhva Mukha Pashimottan asana
- Setu Bandh asana
- Urdhva Dhanur asana
- Salamba Sarvang asana
- Hala asana
- Karnapid asana
- Urdhva Pindasana
- Matsya asana
- Urdhva Padma asana
- Sirsa asana
- Urdhva Dand asana
- Baddha Padma asana
- Yogi mudra
- Sava asana
- Dynamic Postures: : Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana , Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures : Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures : Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana.
- On your feet Yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa Sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jal neti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Vaman dhauti
- The Relaxation Postures
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Obstacles and distractions on the path of yoga (concepts of citta-viksepa and antaraya)
- Ashtanga yoga – Yama , Niyama
- Asana , Pranayama ,Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Introduction of Bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Mula bandha
- Maha bandha
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Maha mudra
- Maha vedha mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra?
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace)
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Ganesh mantra (mantra for auspiciousness)
- Mahamritumjaya mantra ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antarmouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Yantra meditation
- 61 point meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
|06:30 - 07:30||Shatkarma, Pranayama & Mantra|
|07:40 - 09:30||Hatha Yoga|
|09:30 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:30 - 11:30||Yoga Anatomy|
|11;45 - 12:45||Yoga Philosophy|
|13:00 - 13:30||Lunch Break|
|13:30 - 15:00||Self Study / Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Yoga Therapy|
|16:00 - 18:00||Ashtanga Vinyasa & Alignment|
|18:15 - 19:15||Meditation|
|19:15 - 19:45||Dinner|
Objectives and Benefits of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
Irrespective of your level of practice, our 300 Hour Yoga teacher training rishikesh will equip you with all the necessary skills that you’ll require to become a yoga teacher. The objectives of this program are –
- Get into the yoga discipline by creating a daily yoga practice routine for yourself.
- Develop expertise in dhyana, kriyas, mudras, and pranayama.
- To thoroughly learn the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and how to follow and apply them to your everyday practice and life.
- To deeply understand and learn about the skeletal and muscular systems and how it relates to your practice and teaching.
- To gain the skills to teach and conduct yoga classes with confidence and conviction.
- To understand how to create a structure and flow for a class by incorporating all of the elements you learned.
The 300 Hours Yoga TTC is an advanced learning course spread over 27 days with the main emphasis on preparing you for teaching yoga with utmost confidence, and in-depth knowledge and experience. During this course, you will be self-practicing yoga alongwith getting ready to teach classes. The first week of this course comprises of revising the fundamentals of the 200 Hour Yoga TTC, i.e. Ashtanga Primary Series.
Become into a Yoga Teacher
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh is a hands-on course designed to prepare you to teach yoga to students of all skill levels. Not only you will advance your skill, you will also guide your students by taking them to the next level of practice. By the time the course ends, you’ll be able to create and design your asana flow sequences and instruct confidently.
There will be several opportunities for you to teach during the course as well because our approach is a practical teaching methodology. Our instructors will encourage you to start some classes occasionally with mantras and prayers. By the end of the program, you’ll be prepared to instruct the entire class. To help you grow and develop your style, you will be given feedback from time to time by your teachers and peers.
The Art of Teaching
Our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training course will help you to deepen your practice of yoga and help you gain confidence in your knowledge. This process will enable you to teach from your heart and personal experience rather than just from mouth and memory. Our Yoga Teacher Training program is a practical training course designed to help you to become an effective Yoga teacher for all levels of students. By the end of the course, you will be able to create asana flow sequences on your own and will be able to teach confidently.
Since we offer you a practical approach, there will be lots of opportunities for you to teach. During the course, our teachers will encourage you by making you begin the class sometimes with mantras and prayers, and by the end of the course, you will be ready to teach the entire group. You will receive feedback from your teachers and your classmates as well, to help you to improve and to find your unique voice and style as a teacher.
You will learn the basic principles of creating Hatha and Vinyasa Flow sequences based on a chosen theme. There will be lots of guidance on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills and how to plan and structure a class.
Besides, you will learn about the principles of demonstration, assisting and correcting, verbal instructions, teaching styles, the qualities of a teacher, voice projection, planning and structuring a class, alignment, and hands-on-adjustment, dealing with injuries and safety precautions, ethics, and much more.
Who is this course meant for?
If you have a strong desire advance yourself and learn more about yoga, its practices and philosophy then this course is meant for you. This teacher training course will provide you with a thorough understanding of yoga, regardless of whether you are a yoga practitioner or a teacher who wants to learn more or advance your knowledge.
This course is meant for you if
- You have been practising yoga intensively and continuously, and want to move to the next level.
- You want to deepen your knowledge of yoga and increase your knowledge beyond asanas.
- You want to go explore and go deeper in your practice of asanas, meditation and self-awareness.
- You want to learn how to find and maintain the spiritual balance between body, mind and soul.
- You are looking for a safe and well-maintained yoga institute that provides a friendly yet challenging environment to learn and grow.
- You have a strong desire to spread your knowledge of yoga with others through the medium of teaching.
( All Couples )
Double Bed in a Room
Attached Bath and Toilet
( Twin-Shared Room )
2 Separate Beds in a Room
Attached Bath and Toilet
( Private Room )
1 Double Bed in a Room
Attached Bath and Toilet
Course Dates For 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
|Course Dates||Seat Availability||Course Fee 15% OFF|
|1st - 27th September 2023||Ongoing||USD 1399|
|1st - 27th October 2023||Almost Full||USD 1399||enroll now|
|1st - 27th November 2023||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th December 2023||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th January 2024||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th February 2024||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th March 2024||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th April 2024||Available||enroll now|
|1st - 27th May 2024||Available||enroll now|